RegiGigaBowser820RegiGigaBowser820

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Perseverance [NG Cut] Perseverance [NG Cut]

My God, this is beautiful.

First off, when I hear the beginning, it reminds me of Megaman. Showed it to a friend, and he says it's nothing like it, but I don't care. Second, I love how the song picks up in tone 1/8 the way through the song (haven't listened to all of it, but it's already worth having my approval). Definitely downloading, and you have my up-most respect, man. Good job.

OpenLight responds:

Thank you! This review was great haha, and yeah my friend said it reminded him of Megaman also (Megaman 2 actually ha). I'll try to make future songs as good, be watching my page!

Infertehno Infertehno

Keep 'em coming. That's all I have to say.

DJ Babokon - Revelations DJ Babokon - Revelations

Absolutely awesome song, all to be expected in one of your songs. That's one more follower on facebook :)

DJ-Babokon responds:

Yes! Thanks!
^ Its what all you guys should do :P

Quintus - Kayden Quintus - Kayden

Absolutely amazing. Best house I've heard in a long time. So downloading, and recommending to a friend, no, friends. I will see to it that this gets the recognition it deserves, no, then again, I'm sure it will get its recognition without my help. Truly a good song.

qkilsdonk responds:

Thank you so much man! I try to put all my emotion in my music, and when other people feel the same about it I feel satisfied with my creation. Your the first one to say something positive about it. Thank you for taking the time to post a reply.

-Quintus

Badum Badum

Awesome job. Something I could definitely get into. So downloading :D

papkee responds:

That's what I wanted to hear!

Dj Otherworld - Ice Cap Style Dj Otherworld - Ice Cap Style

Absolutely amazing.

I commend you, good sir. :D Absolutely great. Listening for DAYS.

Death Curse Death Curse

Nice...

Sounds like something you would hear on Doom.

-A Taste Of...- V.3 -A Taste Of...- V.3

Nice

Hey man, you not too long ago approved my piece of crap song. I just want to say thanks for that. I haven't had anything submitted to any portal in years. Everything got rejected. Nice song. By the way, do you record with MIDI devices, or do you use something like FL Studio?

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I do use FL Studio, but not for anything I do that has guitars in it as FL Studio is a real pain in the ass to record live instruments with. But I do use FL Studio for all my straight orchestral/electronic songs.

For this song, I used REAPER (DAW), and just imported my orchestral/Drums VSTs to save going back and forth between programs. And yes, I do use MIDI, all of the orchestra in this (And most of my other stuff) was played on my MIDI keyboard.

NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX

MADFLEX

no other words. he is just that awesome.

Stella - Coast 2 Coast Stella - Coast 2 Coast

ehh...

i agree with the other member, the intro was great, but then the growling ruined the song... if you were to have not growled and made the lyrics rhyme, it would have been beast.